Research | Economia Applicata
Research Economia Applicata
Research conducted by members of the research area on Agricultural Economics focuses on the following:
- cyclical and structural analysis of the primary sector;
- the agro-food, fisheries and aquaculture industries;
- the economics and management of farms;
- analysis of agricultural national and international policy measures.
The main research themes in the area of Applied Economics include:
- industrial policy;
- productive sectors and their spatial articulation;
- transport, logistics and infrastructure;
- innovation and economic growth;
- heritage tourism and local development.